...tHe buTterfLies inSide my miNd... ...random thoughts inside my head...

 

Saturday, May 3, 2008

the best birthday present!!!(as of now)^^


The best present ever!!! By the way, photo was taken inside our house at Cavite. I have my lola (grandmama) on my left, and my little sister on the right. Csn you guess who is that freak holding a box of a New SOny Ericsson k810i?!? Well, obviously thats me..

I havent taken a photo of my own phone yet, because its what i use in taking pictures as of now. I think its one of the leading best phones Sony ever made. Let me discuss some of its ups and downs...

UPS:
1. its superb camera with 3 megapixels captures memorable photos clearly. Photo quality is almost as best as a cybershot camera.
2. It has a media player and fm radio
3. Big internal memory .. 64mb..
4. Cool design
5. Affordable ^^

DOWNS:
1. The phone's Style is superb but is easily damaged. Scratches and other damages will be visible if not handled properly
2. No wifi (awwww)
3. Slow text typing (unlike nokia phones which has fast texting abilities)

I dont know if there's more but thats all that i can say now. It has been 4 months since i got the phone and i still think its the best affordable phone that money can buy. 2 thumbs up!!!

Labels: , , ,

"Site Visitors"
Psalm's Counter