...tHe buTterfLies inSide my miNd... ...random thoughts inside my head...

 

Friday, May 9, 2008

tAgaYtay ToastmasteRs!!


Tagaytay!! On May 3, 2008, me and my dad went to tagaytay after his colleague said that they were in need of an extra hand in shooting the event (video shooting). We woke up early in the morning, around 5 am, and got ready. We got to ride the bus at around 6:30 am and the ride went smoothly.

Here is where were headed. Taal Vista Lodge. This a photo i took during my visit. I didn't get the chance to shoot the taal volcano exactly, because of the heavy fog surrounding the lodge.

Toastmasters is the club my dad usually attends to. Its the kind of club that molds you to a better public speaker, like my dad.^^. He made so many friends by joining since 1980s? Wow...

And from there, we went straight back home to Cavite, and exactly after releasing the heavy burdens made by the equipment, we went straight to bed, i think.. ^^..

So there, thats my very boOoOoOoorrRrriiiNnnnngg adventure at the Taal Vista Lodge in Tagaytay City.. Hope ull find some time visiting it, because i swear you wont regret it.

"Site Visitors"
Psalm's Counter