...tHe buTterfLies inSide my miNd... ...random thoughts inside my head...

 

Thursday, November 13, 2008

so long...

its been so long since i updated this blog.. as you can notice i have so many posts (3).

I have been really busy establishing a new blog since i thought i forgot this account's username and password.

Well, the other blog i am establishing is about just anything that comes to my head... but since i recovered this account, i decided to continue this blog and delete the other account..

Another reason i havent been able to update and manage this account is the time. I am currently at 3rd year College level at EARIST Manila, Philippines and taking up Computer Engineering. This year is a very complicated one and fun-time comes just once-in-a-blue-moon. Projects and exams are really heavy and hard.

i'll update this blog further later. I still have to do some housechores. Loggin out!!

Labels: , , , ,

"Site Visitors"
Psalm's Counter