...tHe buTterfLies inSide my miNd... ...random thoughts inside my head...

 

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Logic trainors,



I think one of the hardest thing/project that i encountered during my 4 years in Computer Engineering department is the logic trainor.

A logic trainor is a device made from various components to test ICs and to make simple connections. It has a breadboard, and multiple binding posts for the ics and wires.

I have spent 3k pesos f0r the materials, this includes the breadboard, acrylic b0ard, and the case...

For the past 3 years i had such a hard time making this work.. And until n0w, i stil cnt make it work.. Hay...

Im planning to reconstruct this 'trainor' at the end of the week. My subject requires it.. Haha,.


Good luck to me!

Sent from my phone using trutap



"Site Visitors"
Psalm's Counter