...tHe buTterfLies inSide my miNd... ...random thoughts inside my head...

 

Friday, March 27, 2009

is LOVE important to us?

As I was browsing through the internet, i came up to Flickr and saw this picture.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/24537983@N00/755071676



This made me realize what life really is. The photo was captured at Manila by Reinar.

Anybody could notice the way she eats her food, and the place she eats it, but just notice the ring she wears.

With a hard life like that, the Old Lady could just walk in a "Sanglaan" or Pawnshop and could just trade it for money but she did not. Even with no place to eat or place to just sit she still holds on to that ring. I'm just touched by the idea of why she still wears the ring...

Reinar maybe right, maybe its guilt or something, but for me, it is Love or a very sentimental value is imbued in the ring.

but that's just me...

Labels: ,

"Site Visitors"
Psalm's Counter