...tHe buTterfLies inSide my miNd... ...random thoughts inside my head...

 

Sunday, March 8, 2009

best forum sites!! (mobile and pc)

best forum sites


this past few months, i have been kinda busy doscovering new thing regarding my phone (remeber, k810i?). I learned new things that could further enhance my mobile phone's abilities. Mobile games, themes, appilications, and also pc softwares and tricks could be requested and found thru these sites:


esato.com
pinoyden.com
pinoywap.com
symbianize.com
pinoyunderground.com


These sites various informations regarding the improvement of your mobile phones. Patches such as volume enhancer, antiviruses, cracked applications can be learned here, also "free" tricks could be found...

Good day everyone!! Just remeber that forums have their own fair share of spammers and lier-members, so be careful...

Labels: , , , , , ,

"Site Visitors"
Psalm's Counter