...tHe buTterfLies inSide my miNd... ...random thoughts inside my head...

 

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

One week gap...

Oh #$%^&*!!! That's not me alright?

I do apologize for the almost 1 week gap of missing posts from my blog. I know a lot of my fans (wow...) had been waiting for my update. Sorry.

This weekend, after i had arrived from school, i noticed something weird on my skin- dots of red cover my whole body. I wasnt alarmed at first until i looked at it for the second time and then i said 'what the ?!'. I told my nanay and my tatay and they got worried. Then they told me that they think I again had the same allergy that struck me months months
months months months months months months months months months months months months months months months months ago. That makes 18 months. An acute something it is called, im really not sure nor do i care. All i know is that it came from the air. (dont know where cause theres pretty much around everybody)

After several and many days of treatment, i finally recovered. (yey again!) Thanks to the prayers of my family and my fans (Hi Fans!) im back to business!!!

Labels: , ,

"Site Visitors"
Psalm's Counter