...tHe buTterfLies inSide my miNd... ...random thoughts inside my head...

 

Friday, August 21, 2009

Yey!! Just Flashed My Phone!!!

I thought id could never flash my k810....

It started so long ago, my applications and games went crazy and started duplicating themselves, and when i tried to deleted them, it always gives the message "Operation Failed". I tried to format the Phone and the Memory Card but to no avail. then...

I tried browsing through the net just last year and found out a good but risky solution - phone flashing. I read the warnings and the instruction, and at the end of the day, i backed out, scared that i might get my phone permanently disabled.

BUT Just this week, it happened again, and this time, my applications did not just duplicate to 2, but to 6 and 8 times itself!!! Grrrrr... So i started to browse the net "again" and "again" found the same solution-flashing.

But just as i was about to back up "again", i saw this site... Lasyk Forums. It was the most beautiful site i had ever been (o,o). It had this very simple instructions on how to flash a mobile Phone (sony ericsson), how to undo it if something goes wrong, provides you with the files and drivers you need, and many more!! Whew....

But it wasnt over until i made the first step... Clicking the Button.... I clicked and clicked for several minutes, checking my files if they were the right one, triple checking the steps if i had overlooked some...

After 10 minute, it was over. I unplugged my k810i form the PC, started the power ON, watched as the loading bar went from zero to 100, clicked some buttons,.. and walllllaaahh!!! All the duplicated files and applications inside my phone are gone!!!!!! Thank you so much!!!

If you ever had problems with your SE phone, visit their site. Just click on the picture below..


lasykforums

Labels: , , ,

"Site Visitors"
Psalm's Counter