...tHe buTterfLies inSide my miNd... ...random thoughts inside my head...

 

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Friendster Private PHOTO warning!!!

<(O,O)>

You may wonder why i posted a "warning" on my blog, about Friendster's Private Photo?

Just this May, I read on one of the forums on the net that they have an exploit that could make anybody view somebody else's private photos WITHOUT their permission! Intrugued, i went to the said site and tested it on one of my friends (which they do not know).

I waited for just a day and returned to check my Friendster site and BOOMM!!! In my inbox was a message saying "You can view my private photo". Just to be sure, i asked my friend if they received my message to view their private photo. My friend asked me why, so i let 'her' look at my account and 'she' was shocked!. Yes, she was a SHE (no bad photos whatsoever)... I was amazed of the exploit but at the same time worries about other Friendster Friends that could become a victim of perverts.

That's why i warn each and evry one of you, yes EVERYONE including Facebook users, Myspace users, and other socializing site users to refrain from uploading "nude/sexy/private" photos in your account. Almost Everything in this world could not be hidden anymore, given the fact that some sites offer the best security. With the improvement of our technology this days, ANYTHING is possible.


"WARNING: BEWARE OF PERVERTS!"


Labels: , , ,

"Site Visitors"
Psalm's Counter