...tHe buTterfLies inSide my miNd... ...random thoughts inside my head...

 

Friday, November 14, 2008

Happy Monthsarry Ba!!!!


(This is a photo taken on the first months of our relationship.)

Today is me and my girl's 13th monthsary!!! I just called her in the middle of the night to say i love her. I did not expect somebody to answer the phone but she did. She's still awake.

We talked, and laughed and made jokes about things that happened in the past few weeks. Its as if we don't see each other 4 times a week. (^^,)

I am happy but im not sure if I really am. Maybe its because we are not together on this very special occasion, and because i don't have anything to give her. A letter would be good but im not good at writing one. I'm thinking about another poem to give her just like the ones i gave her last time.

I really do miss her, even though we were just apart in 29 hours and 31 minutes. I hope I can come up with something...

Happy Monthsary ba!!!

Labels: ,

"Site Visitors"
Psalm's Counter