...tHe buTterfLies inSide my miNd... ...random thoughts inside my head...

 

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Givin' Up

Giving Up

Moving on was hard to do
Living alone, don’t know what to do
Thinking I shouldn’t let you slip away
I begged you once for you to stay

Moments have passed still cant find the thing
That particular fire I want you to bring
Somehow I waited for that to arrive
To show you I’m true, as long I’m alive

Still waiting for your call
Every night I pray until I fall
Hoping I’ll hear the words you say
“I want to be with you someday”

Time has passed and now I know
Waiting for you was not good at all
Pain and suffering is all I see
When you look back right at me

Now I know what I can do
To make myself look right for you
Loving you is not good to say
So “I give up”, no more I can say


9/9/08

Labels: ,

"Site Visitors"
Psalm's Counter