...tHe buTterfLies inSide my miNd... ...random thoughts inside my head...

 

Friday, March 19, 2010

Our Love Story


Our Love Story

I’ve been in this world for so long
Life and love, I know their strong
But as for me I don’t know yet
Why life and love feels like regret.

I made a pledge to love no one
After my dearest one had gone
Didn’t bother to look or to entertain
The Love world offers put such much pain.

Until that day when I met you
Thought you were somebody new
Just didn’t notice the times you’re near
And when you say “I’m right here”

Those were the times you love someone else
Can’t get your eyes off him, need lots of yells
Silently gazing his eyes meet yours
Pain stabbed me; my heart closed its doors.

You said love was really that hard to find
You're not expecting to find someone that blind
To love you for who you are and what you do
Its really hard for somebody to get through to you.

Working through books we found each one
Closer and closer we had much fun.
The times came when we write to each other
Then came times when we held one another

At last the day came I finally waited
The special moment my heart had waited
The day we said we love one another
Between the months of July and September

Now I am happily holding you now
Venturing through life’s challenges and paths
I could never forget the day I got you
And the day we said “I really love you”


--->psalm.. 9/9/08

Labels: , , ,

"Site Visitors"
Psalm's Counter