...tHe buTterfLies inSide my miNd... ...random thoughts inside my head...

 

Monday, March 7, 2011

Graduation 2011


It has been a mystery how time works its own wonders in the life of humans. One day you are born, then another day you made the worst-mistake-of-6th-graders, then you are with the most influential friends, then....

It has been, what, 15 years since we entered the realm of the academes, especially I...

During the past 5 years of our college life, we have faced numerous challenges that brought us to the tip of our lines that sometimes gave us thoughts to surrender everything up and give up the fight. We faced unimaginable characters of in the academy, encountered different sins and saw different shortcuts and breakthroughs. But through it all, WE have successfully tumbling those challenges down over and over again that led us to this moment...

This morning, we have received the final confirmation of our success in the field of Collegiate Academe- our diploma.

As students patiently sat through the program, as they fought their teary eyes, as they forced themselves to laugh in the midst of the solemnity, thoughts and ideas rummage through our minds- 'what is next?', 'what now?', 'how can I help them?', etc. Mostly, the students were not excited in receiving their papers, but rather excited in the challenges and opportunities waiting for them in the professional world.

I was one of those students with the mind-boggling thoughts rummaging through my head. I really do not know what would be next, I do not have the slightest idea on what to pursue, what opportunities to grab, and what failures might be in hand. Confused, I sat and wondered through that 5 hour program thinking what would be the best entrance in the gates of the corporate community.

I was lost in thoughts, lost in sight, lost in the future. My passion is creating programs and learning systems but deep inside I do not know what to do next. I know I have talents, I have skills, but I feel I am not ready. Just then, an unusual thought came into me. God have been there to provide me with everything I have been needing since the first year I stepped into the institution. That means that God has plans and has WORKING plans for me and for my fellow batchmates. NO NEED TO WORRY and just LET HIS PLANS HAPPEN. Then i just remembered something..

I have a part time programming job offered by Version791.com (Ma'am Maj Labindao & Friends) that offers not only experience and money, but also new knowledge and new challenges that would surely create a better Psalm out of me. God has mysterious ways of working things out, especially time. He assures us that there would be something out there that would offer many opportunities, it just up to us to see those things as opportunity.

Today, March 30 2011, am now a proud alumni of the EARIST College. I offer my deepest gratitude to those people who made a big difference in my life- Nanay, Tatay, Flor, Tim, Joy, Francisco Family, Figueroa Family, Friends, Best Friends, and to the Creator.

Friends, we have still lots of grounds to cover and this path is just the beginning. Do not forget that there is Someone who guides us, strengthens us, and provides for use. Let us see things as opportunities, not hardships. In time, we may realise that everything we have done since the very first day of our lives have changed our lives in their own differences. May this part of our life be a start of something new...

Congratulations Batch 2011!

Labels: , , , , ,

"Site Visitors"
Psalm's Counter