...tHe buTterfLies inSide my miNd... ...random thoughts inside my head...

 

Saturday, November 15, 2008

"kulangot" and "kamote"

Kulangot and Kamote. These are the names of the hamsters my mom bought this morning in the Public Market. Im not sure of the breeds but they are beautiful.

Kulangot (male), a fat gray haired hamham, as I see it is the jolliest of the pair. He runs around the cage (BIG bird cage) and plays on the hamster wheel my parents bought from the supermarket.

Kamote, another fat hamham with a spotted brown and whitish fur, is a gentle one. She tends to sleep in her cage and poop often. But when you hold her, she always tends to escape. Obviously she doesnt want to be held.

With a big and tall cage, its really frustrating if the remaining space could not be used. So
my dad plans to make a second-floor level for the hamsters, and later improve and add more play-thingy for the new pets.

Welcome Kamote and Kulangot! I hope we dont have to buy new pets to replace you! Happy Staying!

(",)

Labels: , , , , ,

"Site Visitors"
Psalm's Counter